Just a note to say how much we appreciated the care and affection shown and the staff... As our parents get older we worry about how we are going to cope with their infirmity, and it must be said that we need not have worried at all. The staff well deserve our thanks for the way they carry out their “work”, which we could not possibly do.
- Award winning care home established over 33 years. Currently Rated as the No1 care home on www.carehome.co.uk for West Yorkshire.
- Registered Nurse Manager with over 35 years of care experience.
- Purpose built home with beautiful large 2 acre garden, set in beautiful English countryside.
- Majority of staff have worked here for 11 years+. All staff are NVQ trained. Senior staff are NVQ level 5. Staff nurse on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Registered for 80 beds which include 25 bed dementia residential unit, 38 bed nursing unit and 22 general residential unit. Facilities include 9 luxury lounges, 11 self-contained apartments, luxury bedrooms, spa baths and state-of-the-art facilities.
- 5 star hygiene rating by WMDC.
- Activities 8 hours everyday. Regular parties and entertainers.
- Day Care available from 8am - 8pm everyday.
- Respite care available.
- Families welcome 24 hours a day.
- Free wi-fi access.
- Quality food from four experienced chefs. All diets catered for. Special meals always available.
- Physiotherapy, Bowen therapy, Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Reiki & Massage available onsite.
- A warm, homely, caring yet fun atmosphere to enjoy.
- Regular visits by GP, district nurses, occupational therapist, nutritionist, opticians, etc.
- Service includes nursing care, residential care, residential dementia care, bariatric care, care for younger residents with physical disabilities. We offer end of life palliative care including for residents with cancer. We have facilities for family members to stay overnight if requested.
- See Care Home blog for more information